Dienstag, 3. September 2013

Time is running

That is really what is happening now. Time passes far too fast. Today Ele and me talked about what will happen in the next weeks and really...
This week I have to study for some tests. The weekend I have to go shopoping for EP camp and on Sunday I would like to do something with my family.
Next week I have to study for the exam. That will also take in some of the weekend.
Then it is exam week. Monday Wednesday and Friday I have to write a lot of exams. On Saturday we go out with Noon to Siam Paragon.
Sunday is for relaxing and packing because on Monday EP camp starts.
After the camp I have holiday until 21st October. So September and October will be very short. Then it is only November and a little of December and BAM Christmas. In between I have some AFS activities.
Apropos AFS camp: From Wednesday to Saturday I had my first AFS camp. I loved it. Not because of the activities. Of course some were very cool I carved a "rose" - almost impossible to identify - cooked Som Tam - my favorite food - did some Thai dancing and Muay Thai. But why I loved it was meeting my friends, speaking German and talking to other AFS students from this area. The camp was over far too quickly.
Now things are a little boring. Here is nothing much to do. Homework but nothing too serious. I completely forgot to take pictures during camp. But I will take my camera to EP camp which is near the sea. The province is called Rayong.
I think this is everything for today.
Sorry that I didn't post anything on the weekend but I was barely at home. I did some school project. We made a video. And I am singing in this video. Of course I will post it as soon as they cut the video.
Missing you but too busy with everyday life to cry or be really sad Hannah
P.S.: Papa can you send me the video of Daira and Lilly you showed me. I need it. Today I started crying because I thought about it. (Don't worry emotional break downs are kind of normal here. ;)  ) See you in 8 months - or skype

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen