Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013

Vacation in Chiang Mai

I finally returned from our vacation in North Thailand. We spend the first day 10 hours driving to Chiang Rai which is north east of Chiang Mai. We spend the rest of the evening and night in the hotel. After two nights we left again for Chiang Mai where we met an old friend of Mae. I don't want to describe every single day of our vacation. So here are some pictures of me and what we did. By the way, Chiang Mai is GREAT. I love this city. I have to go there again some time.
Here the pictures:


Sorry I really want to post this pictures. But it seems I have technical difficulties. I'll post them as soon as I've figured out what is wrong.
Until then you just have to know Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai are great. I visited the highest point of Thailand. It had only 20 ° Celsius up there and the hotels were beautiful. Look forward to the pictures. They will be there soon, I hope.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Great, that you saw Chiang Mai and that it seemed so as you hope. I hope you made a lot photos!!! Ma

    AntwortenLöschen