Montag, 26. August 2013

Back Again

Hello there,
I know I haven't written anything in quite a while and now I am starting to regret it. Today Ele, Aino and me started a diet. Nothing too serious. I am not planning on starving here ;) . Wednesday the AFS camp starts and I am really happy to talk German again. I never noticed how great our language actually is. I don't know what to think of my advisor, because 1st: she doesn't tell us anything about the AFS camp. 2nd: She doesn't know that the destination changed. There are some more things but this is the world wide web. I'll leave it at this.
I can say that now I definitely have an everyday life. And that's also what this post will be about. So following is kind of like a schedule:
Monday:
- getting up at 06.00-06.30 (In fact it's almost always 06.30)
- breakfast
- School is rather boring on Monday. I have math with Teacher Molly which is nice. But after I have 2 periods Computer and I know nothing about Computer. However my advisor said, we should still go and learn something without taking the exam. Well, how can you learn English without the alphabet???
- Music: We don't really do anything but next week I have a presentation with some of my classmates.
- Lunch: O glorious Lunch. Everyday before noon this is what Ele and me are waiting for.
- After lunch we have English and Maths and Buddism and Aerobic. It is relatively relaxed.
And after school we meet in floor seven and stay in the gym for one hour together with Molly (the English teacher).
So tomorrow I will post about ... well what I do tomorrow.
Until now I only know that I will play badminton after school and practice "Bad Day" with Ele on the piano. Oh and maybe I get the math test back - the one in the difficult math, the one I 100% failed). Soon (maybe today I will upload some pictures...
I miss you all but I enjoy myself very well. Hope you feel the same <3

1 Kommentar:

  1. I'm very happy that your blog alive. Your everday life is foreign and very interesting for me. So, please write on. Your proud DPD

    AntwortenLöschen